IOT SECURITY TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI NCR, India
BEST IOT SECURITY TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI NCR
Are you searching for an IOT SECURITY TRAINING Course in Delhi / Noida / Gurugram? This helps you learn the IOT SECURITY Training Course. Bharat Secure Web Cyber Security offers IOT SECURITY Training Courses providing an opportunity to gain practical knowledge of engaging in genuine IOT SECURITY and 100% Placement Assistance. Our IOT SECURITY training course in Delhi is specially designed for graduates, professionals and students. We offer a culmination of learning on the hacking arena with deep diving to create a winning career.
Why IOT SECURITY Training Required?
Maximum companies retreating from cyber attacks,that hiring Ethical Hackers to secure a new website Or many reasons. Cyber-attacks occur due to low security of the website,so IOT SECURITY have to know how to stop cyber-attacks.
Carrer Scope :
- Cyber security Analyst
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber security Manager
- Security Architect
Why should I get chosen for an IOT SECURITY Training Course in Delhi?
- We suggest the best IOT SECURITY training in Delhi NCR by industry experts.
- IOT SECURITY training course in Delhi Provided by best-experienced trainers.
- 100% Placement Assistance by Bharat Secure Web.
- One year membership of Bharat secure web
- Free study materials, PDF's, Interview Questions(HR and Technical).
- We prepare our students for an interview and provide every tool to complete the work.
- Supports students gain knowledge of difficult professional concepts.
- We accept: UPI, Cash, Paytm, Debit card and Net Banking.
- Can Ask Direct questions and can resolve technical questions with trainers
IOT SECURITY training centre in Delhi.The CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) course syllabus is…
- MODULE 1 : The IoT Security testing Overview
- MODULE 2 : Case Study:-Connected and Self-Driving
- MODULE 3 : Vehicles Security
- MODULE 4 : Case Study:-Microgrids
- MODULE 5 : Case Study:-Smart City Drone System
- MODULE 6 : IoT Hardware and Software
- MODULE 7 : Communication and Messaging Protocols
- MODULE 8 : IoT Interfaces and Services
- MODULE 9 : Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risks
- MODULE 10 : Case Study:-The Mirai Botnet Opens up
- MODULE 11 : Pandora’s Box
- MODULE 12 : Today’s Attack Vector
- MODULE 13 : Current IoT Security Regulations
- MODULE 14 : Current IoT Privacy Regulations
- MODULE 15 : What is Threat Modeling
- MODULE 16 : An Introduction to IoT Security Architectures
- MODULE 17 : Identifying Assets
- MODULE 18 : Creating a System Architecture
- MODULE 19 : Documenting Threats
- MODULE 20 : Rating Threats
- MODULE 21 : IoT Privacy Concerns
- Module 22 : Privacy By Design (PbD)
- Module 23 : Conducting a Privacy Impact Assessments
- Duration 50 to 60 Hours
- Online & Offline Classes Available
- CAPTURE THE FLAG
- Interview Preparation