CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI NCR, India
BEST CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI NCR
Are you searching for an CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) TRAINING Course in Delhi / Noida / Gurugram? This helps you learn the CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) Training Course. Bharat Secure Web Cyber Security offers CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) Training Courses providing an opportunity to gain practical knowledge of engaging in genuine CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) and 100% Placement Assistance. Our CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) training course in Delhi is specially designed for graduates, professionals and students. We offer a culmination of learning on the hacking arena with deep diving to create a winning career.
Why CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) Training Required?
Maximum companies retreating from cyber attacks,that hiring Ethical Hackers to secure a new website Or many reasons. Cyber-attacks occur due to low security of the website,so CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) have to know how to stop cyber-attacks.
Carrer Scope :
- Cyber security Analyst
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber security Manager
- Security Architect
Why should I get chosen for an CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) Training Course in Delhi?
- We suggest the best CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) training in Delhi NCR by industry experts.
- CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) training course in Delhi Provided by best-experienced trainers.
- 100% Placement Assistance by Bharat Secure Web.
- One year membership of Bharat secure web
- Free study materials, PDF's, Interview Questions(HR and Technical).
- We prepare our students for an interview and provide every tool to complete the work.
- Supports students gain knowledge of difficult professional concepts.
- We accept: UPI, Cash, Paytm, Debit card and Net Banking.
- Can Ask Direct questions and can resolve technical questions with trainers
CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) training centre in Delhi.The CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF) course syllabus is…
- MODULE 1 : Introduction to CAPTURE THE FLAG (CTF)
- MODULE 2 : Basic Linux And Commands
- MODULE 3 : Netcat Tutorials
- MODULE 4 : Port Scanning
- MODULE 5 : Enumeration
- MODULE 6 : Passive Info Gatering
- MODULE 7 : Reverse Shell
- MODULE 8 : Intro to Overflows
- MODULE 9 : Windows Buffer Over Flows Examples
- MODULE 10 : Linux Buffer Over Flow Examples
- MODULE 11 : Using Public Exploits
- MODULE 12 : File Transfer
- MODULE 13 : Privilege Escalation
- MODULE 14 : Web-Application Attacks
- MODULE 15 : Password Cracking<
- MODULE 16 : Port Fun
- MODULE 17 : Metasploit Framework
- MODULE 18 : Antivirus Avoidance
- MODULE 19 : Misconfigured Lab Setup
- MODULE 20 : CTF Challenges
- MODULE 21 : Report Preparation
- Duration 50 to 60 Hours
- Online & Offline Classes Available
- CAPTURE THE FLAG
- Interview Preparation