MALWARE ANALYSIS TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI NCR, India
BEST MALWARE ANALYSIS TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI NCR
Are you searching for an MALWARE ANALYSIS TRAINING Course in Delhi / Noida / Gurugram? This helps you learn the MALWARE ANALYSIS Training Course. Bharat Secure Web Cyber Security offers MALWARE ANALYSIS Training Courses providing an opportunity to gain practical knowledge of engaging in genuine MALWARE ANALYSIS and 100% Placement Assistance. Our MALWARE ANALYSIS training course in Delhi is specially designed for graduates, professionals and students. We offer a culmination of learning on the hacking arena with deep diving to create a winning career.
Why MALWARE ANALYSIS Training Required?
Maximum companies retreating from cyber attacks,that hiring Ethical Hackers to secure a new website Or many reasons. Cyber-attacks occur due to low security of the website,so MALWARE ANALYSIS have to know how to stop cyber-attacks.
Carrer Scope :
- Cyber security Analyst
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Network Security Engineer
- Cyber security Manager
- Security Architect
Why should I get chosen for an MALWARE ANALYSIS Training Course in Delhi?
- We suggest the best MALWARE ANALYSIS training in Delhi NCR by industry experts.
- MALWARE ANALYSIS training course in Delhi Provided by best-experienced trainers.
- 100% Placement Assistance by Bharat Secure Web.
- One year membership of Bharat secure web
- Free study materials, PDF's, Interview Questions(HR and Technical).
- We prepare our students for an interview and provide every tool to complete the work.
- Supports students gain knowledge of difficult professional concepts.
- We accept: UPI, Cash, Paytm, Debit card and Net Banking.
- Can Ask Direct questions and can resolve technical questions with trainers
MALWARE ANALYSIS training centre in Delhi.The MALWARE ANALYSIS course syllabus is…
- MODULE 1 : Introduction to Malware Analysis
- MODULE 2 : Basic of Analysis
- MODULE 3 : Advanced Static Analysis
- MODULE 4 : Analyzing Windows Programs
- MODULE 5 : Advanced Dynamic Analysis
- MODULE 6 : Malware Behavior
- MODULE 7 : Data Encoding and Malware Countermeasures
- MODULE 8 : Convert Malware Launching
- MODULE 9 : Anti-Analysis
- MODULE 10 : Packing and Unpacking
- MODULE 11 : Rootkit Techniques
- Duration 50 to 60 Hours
- Online & Offline Classes Available
- malware analysis course
- Interview Preparation